Love Song
Friends
Aunty Lucy
Kelly
Jessie
Shi
ZhongYang
Jeremy
Kelvin
Michelle
MuiLim
Riodo
Riodi
Jean

TagBoard
Bedok Supper & TPE Car Tyre Busted 20.3.10

Last night went to Bedok to eat supper with my poly friend
Ate Minced pork noodle (soup), Fried Oyster and BBQ chicken wings
Chat and eat
Time to go

From Bedok to TPE, nothing happen
Until we reached around Sengkang exit,
Heard some noise,
Thought maybe it's noise from outside,
But the sound louder and louder
Then realise is from my car
I stopped at road shoulder, come down to check
Found out, MY TYRE BUSTED!!!!!



Called my dad for help,
I'm at TPE, then no vehicle, not possible to come
I have to fix it on my own
I finally know where is my spare tyre
Is at the bottom of the boot
Started to fix it..
Jack up the vehicle

Turn the nut out
The nut don't want to come out
The nut is so tight, even standing on it also can't loose it
Keep trying
Try and try, try and try, useless
Try for around 1hr plus
We even use netbook to search how to fix spoil tyre

Around 2am plus going to 3
Decided to call the EMAS Recovery
Called, and on the way
But before the EMAS come
A passerby, stopped by and helped us out
Only this kind soul stopped by
I waved to so many vehicle on the expressway, none stopped

This man, is my 贵人
He turned the nut like a piece of cake..
Stunned, and relieved
Then the EMAS came, stopped there to warn the traffic

Everything is done...
Packed and went home

An unlucky night with a lucky fate 不幸中的大幸
Thank to that man...