July Event
1.8.10
Ok... Ending my June "holidays"
1st
I had started my school in SIM, RMIT, Business Management; I will be future manager, watch out.... hahaha.. Since then, i had been schooling for a month already.. Saw some familiar face, who had seen before in my NS unit.. Some are same company as me, some are same battalion as me, some are same tekong as me...
10th
I had registered myself in some tuition website.. I had been finding some tuition jobs.. But until now, no one had accepted me yet... Maybe, i have no experience in this line and my result in O level is not that good.. Hope someone give me a chance....
15th
I had been employed as a part-time server in kbox.. Since then, i had taken an typhoid injection, collecting my uniform, but haven't started my work.. My work is needed if the kbox need people... pay: $6/hr.. not a bad pay...
These are some major things happen this month.. haha...
August onwards, everyone birthday coming up
Aug: Vandra, Jean, WL, Kelly... and National Day....
1st
I had started my school in SIM, RMIT, Business Management; I will be future manager, watch out.... hahaha.. Since then, i had been schooling for a month already.. Saw some familiar face, who had seen before in my NS unit.. Some are same company as me, some are same battalion as me, some are same tekong as me...
10th
I had registered myself in some tuition website.. I had been finding some tuition jobs.. But until now, no one had accepted me yet... Maybe, i have no experience in this line and my result in O level is not that good.. Hope someone give me a chance....
15th
I had been employed as a part-time server in kbox.. Since then, i had taken an typhoid injection, collecting my uniform, but haven't started my work.. My work is needed if the kbox need people... pay: $6/hr.. not a bad pay...
These are some major things happen this month.. haha...
August onwards, everyone birthday coming up
Aug: Vandra, Jean, WL, Kelly... and National Day....