蔡依林新加坡 Myself 演唱会 2011
8.5.11
Long time never blog already....
I had finished my exam, and it's holiday for me...
I had finished my 1st year uni...
Yesterday night, 7th May 2011
I had attended my favourite idol, Jolin Tsai's Myself Concert
Her concert is fabulous, marvelous, and wonderful
She performed a lot of dances...
I'm very touched when she sang her 抒情歌....
Jolin is still my best singer...
All the video and photo are taken by my friend...
Video:
芭蕾舞
降落伞
日不落
舞娘
Picture: will be upload soon
I have admired Jolin since Sec 2 after I heard her Classic Song: 我知道你很难过 and 你快乐吗
I started to buy her album. The 1st album I bought is her compilation of her old song.
I keep listening and I bought a discman (that time no mp3, or I can't afford to buy) specially to listen to her song. After the compilation album I bought, She launched her 看我七十二变 album, and from that day, she become an awesome and popular singer/dancer/performer. Although there are a lot of comments about her, I still admire her... haha... I go to her every album autograph session. This is her 2nd concert I had attended...
I had enjoyed the concert very much...
THANK JOLIN.....!!!!!
I had finished my exam, and it's holiday for me...
I had finished my 1st year uni...
Yesterday night, 7th May 2011
I had attended my favourite idol, Jolin Tsai's Myself Concert
Her concert is fabulous, marvelous, and wonderful
She performed a lot of dances...
I'm very touched when she sang her 抒情歌....
Jolin is still my best singer...
All the video and photo are taken by my friend...
Video:
芭蕾舞
降落伞
日不落
舞娘
Picture: will be upload soon
I have admired Jolin since Sec 2 after I heard her Classic Song: 我知道你很难过 and 你快乐吗
I started to buy her album. The 1st album I bought is her compilation of her old song.
I keep listening and I bought a discman (that time no mp3, or I can't afford to buy) specially to listen to her song. After the compilation album I bought, She launched her 看我七十二变 album, and from that day, she become an awesome and popular singer/dancer/performer. Although there are a lot of comments about her, I still admire her... haha... I go to her every album autograph session. This is her 2nd concert I had attended...
I had enjoyed the concert very much...
THANK JOLIN.....!!!!!