Love Song
Friends
Aunty Lucy
Kelly
Jessie
Shi
ZhongYang
Jeremy
Kelvin
Michelle
MuiLim
Riodo
Riodi
Jean

TagBoard
Time flies. 1.8.11

Time really fly like rocket.
Now is already August, four more month to another year.
Friends have become more drifted away as the time goes.
The bonds we once have had seem to be disappeared. Why?
Work, Relationship, Studies, we are all busy with them.
and left the Friendship, sailing away.

My life was once filled with lots of laughter from my lovely buddies and friends
and now, my life looks so empty.
I am satisfied that there are still friends that I can hang-out with.
Maybe I feel that as we are not young as we used to, we will think for our future, and we will neglect other important things in our life.

Sometimes i hate myself for being unable to express myself.
I hope my life can be better.