Love Song
Friends
Aunty Lucy
Kelly
Jessie
Shi
ZhongYang
Jeremy
Kelvin
Michelle
MuiLim
Riodo
Riodi
Jean

TagBoard
Hurt 7.10.12

This relationship happen in a social virutal game world that was brought into the real life. In the game, I was married. I met this girl one day, in a chatroom call Ocean Resort. She come from the same country as I was. We get along well and I take her as my sister. The main reason why I take her as sis, is because I like her, but i was married and I cant do anything. Although it is a game, it deals with people relationship, friendship, family and all emotions. We exchange phone number and skype, we sing to each other over skype, it was a happy moment. After awhile, we are arranged to meet for 3 times in the real world. I was always looking forward to the day we can meet, but this never happen. For the first 2 meetings, it is because of jealousy, she rejected the meeting at the last minute, with a inbox saying, go and find your (game)wife, you only find me when she's not online. For the 3rd meeting, she offered me to watch national day parade (NDP) with her. I accepted her offer. I was still playing the game together and chat happily in the morning. Because she need to meet her friend early, and so we arranged to meet at a later time. I was very happy, wearing nice clothes, doll myself up and went out to meet her. I reached there and feel so excited to meet her. I wait and wait, and I see no sign of her. I called her, her phone was engaged or not on, and I cant contact her. I wait for 3 hrs thinking maybe she has something cropped up or anything. After that, I left the meeting place and went home. When I reached home, I turned on my computer and login to the game. I saw this message from her, saying that you have said something that upset me, and you go back to your wife and we no need to meet. I was very angry and hurt. I cried. Everyone who know I am going to watch NDP, asked me why I come home so early. I just tell them that my friend has something cropped up and unable to come. After this, I deleted everything about her and did not bother her. I have not looked for her for 2 months.

Until recently, I broke up with my game wife. I went to look for her. She had an Indonesian (game) bf at that time. I went into her room and talked. I proposed to her, asking her whether she wants to become my gf in both virtual and real life. She agreed. I was so happy when she said that. She said she will broke up with her game bf. We spent time together for 4 days. On the 3rd days, she told me she is attending a (game) wedding. She blamed me becoz i keep invite her into my room, and make her game lag and crash and could not enter the wedding. I apologize by messaging her. Then I saw her in another room, dancing with a guy. I keep calling her and she ignored me and she left the room. I feel that she is cheating on me and message her, but she never reply me. Then i log off and went to bed. Before I sleep, I called her phone, she answered. We chatted until very late. She explained to me that she was away when she was dancing, and the guy just come to her. I believed her and we chatted on the phone until my phone batt is going to die. The next day, I login to the game, and see her reply that she purposely ignored me to make me jealous. I feel it is not identical to what she say to me. I did not bother. She went out that day and never come online. I went out that night for dinner, and someone sing a Hokkien song, and it remind me of her singing this to me before, i smile. When i went back home to check my mail, she msg me, do not find me anymore, its better for me to stay with my game bf. My mood change and I cried again. Then I blocked her, so that i wont see her anymore.

The next day, she msg me and asked why I block her. I explained to her that I want to fade my feeling of her and tell her that I cried after her msg last night. She apologized. I asked her one more time, if we are able to be together, and she say yes, we can be together. Now, I am still waiting for her.

This story may sound so unbelievable, because it happen in the game. This game is that powerful that you will be trapped in and affected your feeling negatively and positively.

If You happen to see this, I want to tell you, I put in my every effort for you, and i always get hurt and only hurt. I dont know the things you said to me, is it true or not. I love you so deeply and always think of your feelings before myself. Can I still trust you? Can I still love you? I dont know the answer.

Now I know the answer. I am going to end these thing. I will wish you the best. I have no regret. It just hurt. You have succeeded in playing my feeling, Congratz!!